Tuesday 21 May 2013

Who's Got Mail? - Postage Collection - Sneak Peek


Hello Friends,

Hope everyone had an excellent weekend! I know the title is kinda catchy....LOL

Today I’m going to share with you some cards I made using the new “Postage Collection” which is in the new 2013-2014 Stampin’ Up! catalogue. To boot, it’s a Hostess set….. ooooohhhhh……You can start ordering in the new catalogue starting June 1.

Anyways, here is a special card I made for my dad. He is one of the very special people in my life and I wanted to tell him how appreciated he is and how much he’s loved by his family.



Here is a similar card using the same set but this one is for dear friends of ours who just had an anniversary.



This one is for another special lady who loves pink and blue……I hope she liked this birthday card!



Until next time….keep smiling and blessings upon you and yours!

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles & Blessings,
Tammy

www.lovetocreate.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment